HerPlace™ Organic Black Soap:
For: Skin & Face
Shea butter | Coconut oil | palm oil |cocoa butter |palm kernel oil |Glycerin| water | ashes of plantain skins| cocoa pod powder| ashes of palm leaves or shea tree bark| tropical honey
It is safe for most skin types. …
•It has antibacterial properties. …
•It may help treat acne. …
•It may help reduce fine lines and stretch marks…
•It may reduce the appearance of dark spots. …
•It may reduce razor bumps. …
•It may help with makeup removal. …
•It may help reduce the impact of eczema.
• It may have antifungal properties
• It has potential moisturizing effects
• . It washes off the skin easily
• It has soothing effects
• It will not cause oil to build up
• It is a good overall cleaner
• It is naturally exfoliating
• good for all skin type
• it won’t make your skin oily
• It helps soothe irritation
• It’s anti-inflammatory(Vitamin A&E)
• It helps protect against photoaging
• It helps improve skin texture
• It helps prevent razor burn and related rashes
• It may help reduce hyperpigmentation
How to use:
Wet your face, then grab the soap and work it into a lather in your hands.
Massage the soap into your skin in circular motions for 90 seconds.
For extra exfoliation, use a washcloth or other exfoliating tool before rinsing (optional).
Rinse with cool water.
For more information, visit our website.